Saturday, March 19, 2016

Introduction

Hello world,
The point of this blog is to help draw attention to authors that you may not know about.  But first let me introduce myself.  My name is Jess and I'm currently working on my first book.  Before I became a writer, I became a reader.  I LOVE getting drawn into a good book.  The kind that makes you feel like the characters have become your best friends by the end of the book.  Some of my favorite authors include Jennifer L. Armentrout, Abbi Glines, and Melissa Foster....and also Elizabeth Seckman.
Speaking of Elizabeth Seckman, next week I will have my first book review up and the spotlight will be on her and her first foray into historical romance BELLA'S POINT.  There may even be a special surprise for you (the readers).

Let me know who some of your favorite authors are!  And get to reading because we can't talk about books if I'm the only one reading.


3 comments:

  1. ah...that frightening first post...with no followers. Like stubbing your toe in a giant cavern. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to figure it all out!

    ReplyDelete