Friday, May 27, 2016

LITTLE BIRD-RELEASE!

I have been waiting, VERY impatiently, to write this post!  Today is the day folks.  LITTLE BIRD written by M. Dauphin and H.Q. Frost is live today!
I took my time reading the ARC of this book.  Why?  It's one of those books you never actually want to end.  Warning: if you like sappy love stories, this book is not for you. In fact, you will more than likely find yourself sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth, asking yourself why.  However, if you love losing yourself into a dark romance, you MUST read LITTLE BIRD!

"I have never been shocked and tortured, at the same time, and enjoyed it!  Words really do escape a person while trying to describe the experience of LITTLE BIRD.  It left me scratching my head and saying WTH"-Jess Talks Books.



Blurb:
I'm Megan Porter. Abused, unwanted, unloved. Until I met Jasper. A monster hiding behind a beautiful face and he caged me like a bird. Conditioned me for the employee and woman he wanted. Never expecting what I had in store for him. And I never expected what he had for me. Lucas Acey. 
Lucas, Kid, Hoodrat, Ace. 
I’ve gone by plenty of names in my life. Names I’ve never been too fond of, but I’ve dealt with it because that’s what I do. I deal with shit I don’t like. I deal with shit that needs to go away. On a daily basis I’m reminded why I do it. Jasper was all I had left in this world. We made it work… kept the family business moving, so to say. I never lost sight of a goal. Not until my job brought me to her 
Megan Porter. 
If there was one girl that could be the end of me and everything I’ve worked for, it’s her. 
***WARNING***** 
*****THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN TRIGGERS AT ITS DARKEST POINTS. 
*****NONE OF THE ACTS INVOLVED IN THIS BOOK ARE RECOMMENDED TO TRY IN REAL LIFE. 
*****THIS IS FICTION. 
*****THIS IS AN 18+ READ. THIS BOOK IS BOOK 1 OF A TWO BOOK SERIES****


Buy it here:
https://www.amazon.com/Little-Bird-Caged-Book-1-ebook/dp/B01FIK4JOE?ie=UTF8&keywords=Little%20Bird-M.%20Dauphin%2C%20HQ%20FRost&qid=1464348517&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1


No comments:

Post a Comment