Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Spirit-Harper L. Jameson

I have been counting down to this release day (probably more than my own release day) for a while now.  Why?  It's a kick ass book.  The Great Spirit has NEVER been this HOT.  You will be drawn in by the story of Wes and Annie.
I'll be honest.  I'm not a big fan of books that have you referring back to the built in glossary.  I compare them to watching a movie with subtitles.  However, I loved THE SPIRIT and the characters.  Harper L. Jameson has a way of writing that draws you in and holds you hostage.  THE SPIRIT is a book everyone who loves paranormal romances should read.


                                                          Buy it here:

https://www.amazon.com/Spirit-Novel-Tribe-Harper-Jameson-ebook/dp/B01FR5PCQ4/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466009068&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=The+Spirit+by+Harper+L.+Jameson



                                                        Follow her here:
https://www.facebook.com/HLJameson/?fref=ts


No comments:

Post a Comment